Monday, August 25, 2014

The Swap

When Stuart Pilkington sent out his invitations for his latest project The Swap, I was more than happy to participate. Choosing my partner wasn't such a difficult decision. I knew right from the start who I was going to choose for my pairing, Bruce Long was the perfect match, not only in my privat life but also for this project.

Now our portraits are on The Swap Projects website and we are happy, excited and honoured to be a part of Stuart's wonderful project.

Please visit Stuart's website to see his previous projects, every single one is worth a deeper exploration. Grab a drink and take your time to browse through his projects.

Thanks Stuart for including us!!!

 "Bruce" by Michael Werner


"Michael" by Bruce Long

© Bruce Long and Michael Werner

1 comment:

image masking in bangladesh said...

I have read your blog & it was really informative & helpful for us. thanks.